Why Your Small Business Will Benefit From A Website?
If you are a small business owner, you must know that around 97% of customers are using the web to search for local products or services. When people are searching for non-essential products or services like a decorative wall piece or a restaurant near them, they inevitably turn to Google to run a quick search.
This scenario clearly indicates how vital it is to have an online presence through a website, social media, and third-party reviews. Today every small or local business must have a website for attracting a loyal audience and growing over time. That being said, nearly 36% of small businesses do not have a website, and not all of these businesses plan to build one in the future.
A good website design company provides you with the tools and the visibility to help you compete and succeed on the web. If you are still contemplating investing in a website in 2019, here are 4 benefits of building a website that might give you that final push.
- Establish an online presence– With more consumers preferring to search and buy products online, it is very important to have a website that showcases your products and services. Having a website instantly creates two opportunities:
- Customers can discover your products online and purchase them instantly
- Customers can discover your products online and then visit your store to make a purchase
Many small e-commerce businesses today are flourishing without a brick-and-mortar storefront as they rely on their website to attract visitors and convert them into paying customers.
- Build business credibility– Verisign performed a study in 2015 which reported that 84% of consumers believe that small businesses with websites are more credible than ones without an online presence. The fact is that the days of newspaper advertising are long gone. If you want your small business to remain relevant and credible, you must invest in a small business website. Another way to look at it is that if all your competitors have websites and your business doesn’t, won’t you look less credible?
- Build a foundation for Digital Marketing– Your website is undeniably the foundation of your digital marketing strategy. Whenever your customers want to find information about your business, products/services, and employees, they will refer to your website. Similarly, any journalist or blogger who is interested in your business can link back to your website. It’s an integral part of your marketing campaign.
- 24/7 flexibility– A good Business website sells your products & services through online marketing 24/7 without the need for a marketing team. Your website works for you round the clock and allows access for all customers who require your products & services. So a website offers a better ROI than any other form of advertising.
Given so many benefits, this is an opportune time to consider a custom small business website design created by UI design company Dextrous Info. Our custom website solution includes all the tools your small business needs to establish and maintain an online presence and gain potential customers who are looking for your products or services.